Prayer Center - Prayer Listing
Prayer is the practice of the presence of God. It is the place where pride is abandoned, hope is lifted, and supplication is made. Prayer is the place of admitting our need, of adopting humility, and claiming dependence upon God. Prayer is the needful practice of the Christian. Prayer is the exercise of faith and hope. Prayer is the privilege of touching the heart of the Father through His Son, Jesus Christ our Lord.
Draw near to God and He will draw near to you. James 4:8
Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God. And the peace of God, which surpasses all comprehension, shall guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus. Phil. 4:6-7
Father, in Your mercy, hear our prayers.
- Prayers for Connor Please pray for our 24 year old son Connor who was an altar boy and then an acolyte from age 7 to 17 but left the Faith when he went off to college and lived a disordered lifestyle. Several weeks ago Connor consumed an entire bottle of Tylenol in a suicide attempt and spent several days on dialysis, it was thought he might need a liver transplant but would be ineligible because of the suicide attempt. Connor was transferred to a behavioral health facility but released after less than a week, he returned to his apartment but we fear he will not continue with therapy or take his medications. His father had heart bypass surgery less than a year ago, we are both in our 60's and are physically, emotionally and financially exhausted.
- Prayer Request Please pray for my mom Lorraine’s salvation and pray for her healing. She lost her hearing, has memory loss, bad posture, body pain, and high blood pressure. Pray for excellent health. Pray for a long life for Lorraine.Pray for the removal of debt and financial blessings and financial security for Lorraine. Pray Lorraine’s possessions last a hundred times longer and will supernaturally become newer and repaired. Also, please pray for salvation and excellent health and long life for my uncle Seve,aunt Jackie and Pray salvation, healing and long life for my mom's boyfriend Joe who has cancer.. In the name of Jesus Yeshua Hamashiach Amen . ... Please Pray GOD Blesses financially so I can pay all bills and not have to worry about paying future bills. ... Please Pray GOD Blesses me with a life partner real soon in JESUS Name. I've been praying for this since 1995
- Healing Pray to heal Viola's nasal cavity as it is in desperate need due to brokenness emotional trauma grief loneliness and loss and heal her hair loss, dissociative personality disorder and sleep disorder, give her a good night's sleep with millions of angels and archangel Pahalia, Lift Up Magdalena Lovejoy free her from depression and Hair loss, give her a good nights sleep free from insomnia, she has a sleep disorder, pray she not run away from the world, lift up Cordelia V.
- Prayer request We ask for prayers for Sonya’s health and healing of her infection and pray in thanksgiving for all the graces and blessings received. Thank you for all your prayers! Roman
- Salvation Lord Jesus have mercy on Michael a sinner I pray for his salvation
- Healing Please pray for my daughter, Julie that she is healed of cancer. Thank you.
- Strength Needed Please help Jewel and Mike navigate the worry and stress of the upcoming weeks with tests and diagnoses. They are very scared about their health situations . Surround them with your love and support to handle what is necessary.
- Prayer Request I am the nephew of Sister Mary Josephine who passed away in St Anne Villa a while ago. I went to go to her grave today to pray to her and ask for her help with my wife’s lung cancer situation but could not get into the cemetery so maybe you good Sisters could say a few prayers for my wife Alison’s healing, Thank You
- Prayer Request The Fleming family for emotional healing after the death of their 10 year old daughter, Emily. They are really struggling with this loss.
- Prayer Request Prayers for my brothers healing after he hurt his back