Prayer Center - Prayer Listing
Prayer is the practice of the presence of God. It is the place where pride is abandoned, hope is lifted, and supplication is made. Prayer is the place of admitting our need, of adopting humility, and claiming dependence upon God. Prayer is the needful practice of the Christian. Prayer is the exercise of faith and hope. Prayer is the privilege of touching the heart of the Father through His Son, Jesus Christ our Lord.
Draw near to God and He will draw near to you. James 4:8
Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God. And the peace of God, which surpasses all comprehension, shall guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus. Phil. 4:6-7
Father, in Your mercy, hear our prayers.
- Prayer For Healing Psalm 103 for return to perfect health post medical treatment for the few curable ailments I have including neurosurgery in California and orthodontic treatment
- Gratitude Dear God and Loving Savior,
My friend Michele P. and I want to say thank you for looking after her during her journey with cancer. She came through with her surgery. Today she received news from her doctors that her all cancer tumors were removed especially from her lymph nodes. There will be no need for her to take medication or cancer treatment. All she needs is to heal and prepare for the reconstruction of both her breasts. We pray you will be with her during this second journey of surgery and healing. We ask this in Jesus' name, our Lord Savior. Amen.
- Medical Dear God and Savior, this prayer is a request from someone I prayed for during her surgery due to breast cancer. As she is healing, she in turn wants to pray for a miracle for one of her college students by the name of Jodebska V. (age 27) who is suffering from endometrial cancer. May you embrace her with your illuminating and healing love. She is young and has so much to give and help so many people through her future counseling degree. We ask you this in your loving son our Jesus Christ, Lord and Savior. Amen
- All Soul's Day All Soul's Day Prayer for
Virginia Roubert Santiago
Elba Pavon Hernandez
Sister Barbara Nesbihal
- may dju and mp and elm rip
may jack, jenn and els heal
may jum & mgm have great health, joy and peace
many thanks for my blessings and your help.
May dju always remain in our hearts and have eternal rest.
- Medical Breast Cancer Healing Dear God,
My friend Michele has shared with me that she has breast cancer for the 2nd time. She is one of the bravest people I ever met. She waits for her appointment to have not only one but both breasts removed and then have them reconstructed. I ask on her behalf to please watch over her and her medical team to do a great job. May she come out of it cancer-free. In addition, I ask for you to give her and her spouse strength and peace throughout this new journey in Michele's life. May she return to all of us renewed, reborn healthier, stronger, and selfless as always.
- Please help Please pray and offer a mass for my friend Goran who has leucemia.
He was better one period but it went worse.
Please pray to God that He restores His health and that He has strength to his whole family, friends and all the doctors and and everyone who takes care of him and that He personally carries them in His loving hug. And He blessed them and protect them all.
- Please help Please offer a mass for my friend's marriage.
They have been separated for 3 months.
Let God unite them again in Jesus' name.